|Written By Administrator|
A flavorful way to enjoy fresh cucumbers.
2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sesame oil
Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
1. Place cucumber slices in medium serving bowl, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, salt and sesame oil, mix well.
3. Pour dressing over cucumber slices and toss well.
4. Cover and let rest at room temperature up to 4 hours.
5. Drain cucumbers.
6. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, before serving.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board.